Uploading Audio Files
Your audio files must be either a WAV or Flac file and meet the following quality requirements:
2 Channels (Stereo)
Sample Rate 44,1 Khz
Sample Size 16 bit
Bit Rate 1411 kbps
If your file is not already a WAV or FLAC you can convert you files using a software of your choice but we think using iTunes is the easiest way to convert.
Here’s the steps you need to follow:
1. Open the iTunes application on your computer.
2. Open iTunes Preferences
Windows users: Choose Edit > Preferences
Mac users: Choose iTunes > Preferences
3. Click the General button, then click the Import Settings button in the lower section of the window.
4. From the Import Using pop-up menu, choose the encoding format that you want to convert the song to. To save the settings, click OK.
5. Select one or more songs in your library that you want to convert.
6. Choose File > Create New Version, then Create [format] Version. The format shown is the one that you chose in step 3. For example, if you chose Apple Lossless Encoder, select Create Apple Lossless Version.
It’s important that you follow these instructions to convert your files and don’t just change the file extension to .wav or .flac because if you do this your files will not be properly converted and will therefore be rejected by the stores.
Once you have the files in the correct format you can add tracks by dragging and dropping them into the grey or by clicking the upload files button.