Introducing: Sound Advice
Spinnup UK are pleased to present Sound Advice, an initiative designed by artists, for artists.
A combination of free releases, expert advice and exclusive access to some of the UK’s leading industry figures, Sound Advice aims to give Spinnup artists the information and tools they need to prepare for the new year and give their careers a kick start.
All Spinnup UK users will have access to:
- FREE single releases from BST 10am November 21 – BST 11.59pm December 31, 2016
- THREE Universal Music A&R Guest Scouts from Island Records, Polydor Records and Virgin EMI Records
- TWO live Q&A sessions with leading industry figures from Universal Music
Artists simply need to log in to their account, or sign up for free, create a release – whether that is an album, EP or free single, and then push their release to the appropriate Scouts. In addition to our regular group of extraordinary Spinnup Scouts, Sound Advice would like to welcome our three Guest Scouts:
- Dan, A&R at Island Records
- Craig, A&R at Polydor Records
- Ben, A&R from Virgin EMI Records
Head to the Scouts page in the artist area to get to know the Scouts a bit better and find which one is the best for them to push to. Remember, you only receive three pushes per release, so use them wisely!